The Hempfield Foundation, founded in 1993, is a registered and independent non-profit organization. A volunteer board of Hempfield residents oversees operations, raises and allocates funds, and invests capital to grow over time as a perpetual endowment for the community.
The Hempfield Foundation is dedicated to promoting and enhancing excellence in education across the Hempfield School District by providing independent financial support for our innovative projects and scholarships.
- Provide funding for innovative educational projects, enrichment programs and other educational initiatives through grants
- Provide scholarships to HHS graduates pursuing continuing education
- Enable alumni of Hempfield School District to continue involvement and support for the district and students
- Sponsor community events to raise funds and provide visibility and support for Hempfield schools and the Hempfield Foundation
- Offer stability and flexibility for private donors to support personal causes through current or estate giving including:
- Scholarship funds
- Donor-advised funds
- Agency endowment and designated funds
- Planned giving options, including charitable gift annuities