The Hempfield Foundation is dedicated to promoting and enhancing excellence in education across the Hempfield School District by providing independent financial support for our innovative projects and scholarships.
The Hempfield Foundation, founded in 1993,
is composed of community-based volunteers and is a registered and independent non-profit organization. A volunteer board of Hempfield residents oversees operations, raises and allocates funds, and invests capital to grow over time as a perpetual endowment for the community.
- Provide funding for innovative educational projects, enrichment programs and other educational initiatives through grants
- Provide scholarships to HHS graduates pursuing continuing education
- Enable alumni of Hempfield School District to continue involvement and support for the district and students
- Sponsor community events to raise funds and provide visiblity and support for Hempfield schools and the Hempfield Foundation
- Serve as a partner with the community and corporate entities, as well as state funders, because of local district knowledge and connections
- Offer stability and flexiblity for private donors through a variety of vehicles to support personal causes through current or estate giving including:
- Scholarship Funds
- Donor Advised Funds
- Agency Endowment and Designated Funds
- Planned Giving Options, including Charitable Gift Annuities